No homeowner wants to have to deal with a cooling system that is not operating as it should. Although most systems can last twenty to thirty years, this does not mean they will be without their repair issues. When issues arise, it is important a homeowner has their system promptly repaired so they can avoid further damage and costlier issues. Ideally, a homeowner should have an air conditioner tune-up carried out once a year so their system will work efficiently and keep their home cool. With cooling services Bryn Mawr, homeowners can rest assured their system will stay in prime shape.
A full tune-up includes vital services that are crucial for keeping a cooling system operating at the right level. Ideally, this should be carried out in early spring, before the system will need to be used. While tune-up services can vary slightly, according to the provider, there are some services that should be included in any inspection. Homeowners need to inquire about the tune-up services and ensure they include:
• The condenser coils should be thoroughly cleaned in any tune-up service. When the condensers are dirty, the system cannot efficiently cool the home which will lead to increased energy costs and wear and tear on the system.
• All moving parts will be lubricated to ensure they are able to move freely without causing needless friction.
• The thermostat will be carefully checked and calibrated to ensure it is functioning at the right level.
• The technician will fully check all of the registers and ductwork to ensure there is no damage that would cause energy loss.
• All of the electrical components and connections will be inspected and tightened to ensure the system can operate safely.
• The blower motor and belt will be checked to ensure they are working at prime level so service interruptions can be avoided.
Homeowners who seek cooling services Bryn Mawr will find a full tune-up can dramatically improve the way their system operates and help them avoid breakdowns and repair issues. If you are in need of cooling tune-up services or repairs, contact Sheehan Plumbing and Heating so they can schedule your service call appointment.